• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

@James J Oooh I dunno, he isn't that bad. I'd say apart from the sig it's a good fake.

When I get sketches I sometimes get photos of it being done but also keep the ticket stubs or wristband from the event. If I ever did want to pair down my convention stuff then I could at least provide some form of authentication.

Edited by Garf

So ...back to the other thing. Are people getting more and more annoyed with trying to keep up with the registry set now? Is a complete run of everything becoming impossible? I would have thought the hero 100 was pretty much the nail in the coffin to it for mortals.

I have 3 Kirkman sketches on my wall all bought online one of which looks quite similar to that one hope mine aren't fake! :(

you have pics?

Kirkman prob will not sketch any more cause of these individual_without_enough_empathys

So ...back to the other thing. Are people getting more and more annoyed with trying to keep up with the registry set now? Is a complete run of everything becoming impossible? I would have thought the hero 100 was pretty much the nail in the coffin to it for mortals.

I think each Hero book should have Its own points slot...

:shy:

Hahahahahaha…no.

:foryou:

Seriously, though…how many do you have of the 105? (if you don't mind telling us)

:applause:

Hahahahahaha…no.

Seriously, though…how many do you have of the 105? (if you don't mind telling us)

I'd say more than a 1/3 of the 105. :shy:

And yes I am getting tired of trying to complete the registry. I think I want to focus on OA and Covers. Be on the look out for a WD sales thread. Those #1 Variants are the death of the registry. There I said it. ;)

Figured I see if any of you guys have any interest in this. I just bought a couple big books so I am selling off some stuff to make room etc, and I forgot I had this.

Any interest send me a PM.

Rather sell it to one of you guys then someone I dont know. Moore did this for me back in late 2012 where I picked it up from him the the Stan Lee Expo in LA.

art3_zpsc8645b71.jpg

2ef528cf-cf87-4c32-8206-66ec337d63df_zps4dde014d.jpg

Great commission from Tony!

Figured I see if any of you guys have any interest in this. I just bought a couple big books so I am selling off some stuff to make room etc, and I forgot I had this.

Any interest send me a PM.

Rather sell it to one of you guys then someone I dont know. Moore did this for me back in late 2012 where I picked it up from him the the Stan Lee Expo in LA.

art3_zpsc8645b71.jpg

2ef528cf-cf87-4c32-8206-66ec337d63df_zps4dde014d.jpg

Great commission from Tony!

You need just 1 more... get it! lol:baiting:

Hahahahahaha…no.

39 Hero's,2 Hero blanks,1 unoffical Hero sketch book and a partridge in a pear tree.

Hahahahahaha…no.

39 Hero's,2 Hero blanks,1 unoffical Hero sketch book and a partridge in a pear tree.

You got the tree too?!!? No!!!!!! :cry: That's it I'm done.

143ovp3_zps16c4c58f.gif

I feel the #1 variants are a real killer. I'm not even trying to get them anymore. I think the Liefeld cover really jumped the shark for me.

Exactly

I'm trying to hang in there..........but it does seem like quality has been replace by quantity($) as far as the issue one reprints go.

Edited by James J

I feel the #1 variants are a real killer. I'm not even trying to get them anymore. I think the Liefeld cover really jumped the shark for me.

Exactly

I'm trying to hang in there..........but it does seem like quality has be replace by quantity($) as far as the issue one reprints go.

I say to any WD fan just buy the real #1 and key issues and be done with it.

At the end of this WD craze the only issues that will have value is the obvious key issues.

All the variants will tank.

Exactly

I'm trying to hang in there..........but it does seem like quality has be replace by quantity($) as far as the issue one reprints go.

My thoughts are the same on the variants - I'm holding out until they bottom out - no more buying as they come out graded for me (why do that when in 2-3 months they'll be half the price, you know?)

Hahahahahaha…no.

:golfclap::o:applause:

Exactly

I say to any WD fan just buy the real #1 and key issues and be done with it.

At the end of this WD craze the only issues that will have value is the obvious key issues.

Agreed. In a few years the show will grow stale and the book won't be as hot, only a handful of really key issues will be sought after.