• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Just re-read the issue. Beginning, middle and end is filled with great stuff. Nice job, Kirkman.

Also, not many copies left on eBay. I wonder if stores scaled back orders from #126 a tad, since this was the beginning of a new arc as opposed to the hyped climax of AOW.

Mark is busy with his convention. Odds are he won't post until he gets back. He took the pages with him to the con. Betcha that's what he did

I was going to drop him a note, but I've got to think these will be available at the con and marked up substantially (as they should!). I'd definitely love to have a page or three from the issue.

Just re-read the issue. Beginning, middle and end is filled with great stuff. Nice job, Kirkman.

Also, not many copies left on eBay. I wonder if stores scaled back orders from #126 a tad, since this was the beginning of a new arc as opposed to the hyped climax of AOW.

It makes sense that since you have to order a couple of months in advance that #126 would have been ordered heavier than #127 with the expectations of a death or something happening in the AOW finale.

This was a fantastic read that took more than a minute or two to digest. Its almost as if this is the beginning of TWD volume 2.

Oh yeah, poor Bernie. It feels like we just met. :sorry:

Quite an influx of horse flesh in this issue

I'm pretty sure that these horses are descendants of the Manifest Destiny horses ( which are very well drawn according to many) being that they all exists in the Skybound universe.

My first post on the WD thread. Read #127 today and loved it. I kept thinking

what if this new group is somehow connected to the sister show they're supposed to be producing? I think we're only a couple years in the future but cool to think about

Edited by Calpounder

the reason I haven't followed the show is because it mimicked the book but this will make the show more interesting imo

It's was already stated that this has no ties to the new show that would be cool but not likely. (thumbs u

And this I issue was awesome.