• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

I gotta think Negan will eventually get out, maybe

Magna is one of his wives. He's had 2 years of sitting, plotting and planning. Did the other Saviors just take their balls and go home? Nah, we ain't done yet

I gotta think Negan will eventually get out, maybe

Magna is one of his wives. He's had 2 years of sitting, plotting and planning. Did the other Saviors just take their balls and go home? Nah, we ain't done yet

hm

hm indeed. Not a bad call as they could slow play it. I got the impression that the drifters were travelling through though. Could be any number of reasons she knows who Negan is.

do people really read this thread if theyve not read the new book at this point? lol

Yes, and it's driving us west coast people still at work crazy :pullhair:

This thread is like a train wreck - I can't look away although it doesn't benefit me to look

Edited by Hekla

ahhhh

yea, i dont even look if ive not read it. too painful!

ive gone from reading the floppy in my car at the LCS (incase i crash when leaving the parking lot) to buying the damn thing on Google Plus incase i die on the way to the LCS lol

do people really read this thread if theyve not read the new book at this point? lol

This thread is like a train wreck - I can't look away although it doesn't benefit me to look

Yeah but compared to TBP you are just crazy lite.

ahhhh

yea, i dont even look if ive not read it. too painful!

ive gone from reading the floppy in my car at the LCS (incase i crash when leaving the parking lot) to buying the damn thing on Google Plus incase i die on the way to the LCS lol

I couldn't make the LCS run at lunch today, but I should have a copy waiting for me tonight. Sounds like extra copies may not be available, tho

Pounded allot work last night and gave myself an early lunch today...

The issue is well written!