• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

Hi I am very sophisticated man who wants to smoke very expensive cigars and buy high grade comics from HA so my status can be high in the community, but I am to stupid to look on eBay for a book that will cost me less.

Dumbarse

:facepalm:

lol

Smoke and comics are NOT a good mix but I get your point. :grin:

would any one be interested in a Korean edition Walking Dead?

My cousin is over there for school and said that he has access to them. I can get pics if any one is interested .

PM me if you are

Hi I am very sophisticated man who wants to smoke very expensive cigars and buy high grade comics from HA so my status can be high in the community, but I am to stupid to look on eBay for a book that will cost me less.

Dumbarse

:facepalm:

lol

Smoke and comics are NOT a good mix but I get your point. :grin:

Yea but he's smoking a cigar and drinking $2000 bottle of brandy while bidding on a modern comic book that can be had for $1000 less all day long. There's about 5-8 #1's right now on eBay for $1000 less. lol

49865177_zps2dca0272.jpg

Regardless, 3K for a #1??? I'll gladly pay $300 on top of that. That's essentially the eBay/paypal net fee anyway.

Yeah, I was agreeing with you. I think the buyer pays the fee too or am I reading that wrong ?

Ok noob question here. What is the deal with the obligatory comic haul on the bed pics? Is this a law in most states?

Most spacious place for a lot of peeps to lay them out for a quick pic...

Not in this state. Here, if I get that many CGC comics in the mail in 1 day, I'm usually forced to take all of my pics from the dog house. ;)

:roflmao: Clever!

Next time put a sheet on the bed.....

Damn it, those are wd books. Treat them with respect.

lol

lmafao I think it's fine as long as you don't do duck face pictures with them in the bathroom. :ohnoez: