• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Wonder what Rosita wants to tell Eugene?
baby on the way!
Maybe she wants to say: "Eugene......

Maury-NotDaddy_zps0e4efdaf.jpg

Did I miss something though? Which issue was it that there was even remotely a connection between the 2 of them? Last thing I remember is she wanted no part in that. Your telling me that after 2 years and different communities, that Eugene is the only male for her? Lame

IIRC, Rosita moved in with Eugene after her and Abe broke up. It's possible they developed some feelings and they continued to intensify as time went on. Just a thought...

Wonder what Rosita wants to tell Eugene?
baby on the way!
Maybe she wants to say: "Eugene......

Maury-NotDaddy_zps0e4efdaf.jpg

Did I miss something though? Which issue was it that there was even remotely a connection between the 2 of them? Last thing I remember is she wanted no part in that. Your telling me that after 2 years and different communities, that Eugene is the only male for her? Lame

IIRC, Rosita moved in with Eugene after her and Abe broke up. It's possible they developed some feelings and they continued to intensify as time went on. Just a thought...

I thought they were romantically involved prior to AOW?

Thank you Retro for this awesome page!

73674F6D-7D9D-48AB-BD98-CDC43E4ABEFC_zpsd6ldyswb.png

It's a good one... FWIW certainly one I considered when it went up the first time. Congrats to the buyer and seller.

So what's the concensus? #127 spoiler tags no longer required or are there still going to be people with a mail order pull box that need another day or so?

Anybody hear if the art from 127 is going up on Splash Page?

Someone mentioned a DPS was getting auctioned at BigWow but I don't see it... ???!!!???http://www.bigwowcomicfest.com/schedule/art_auction/

If Charlie and Stefano have the art with them then it will be after BigWow I assume, as Mark is the panel compare there.... well I would hazard a guess that if the DPS appears at BigWow then most of the pages will go up (without the first couple, possibly without the Jesus splash), otherwise 60 / 40 it's sold complete.

Unless a boardie has bought it all you can do is ask Mark (shrug) there's more than one person holding a complete issue already.

whew! Midtown did NOT screw me on my 127 order! :banana:

Me neither "Processing Complete" WooHOOO!!

Someone mentioned a DPS was getting auctioned at BigWow but I don't see it... ???!!!???http://www.bigwowcomicfest.com/schedule/art_auction/

If Charlie and Stefano have the art with them then it will be after BigWow I assume, as Mark is the panel compare there.... well I would hazard a guess that if the DPS appears at BigWow then most of the pages will go up (without the first couple, possibly without the Jesus splash), otherwise 60 / 40 it's sold complete.

Unless a boardie has bought it all you can do is ask Mark (shrug) there's more than one person holding a complete issue already.

I said earlier that Mark is prolly busy with the convention, and that it's most likely he brought all the pages with him to the con. Thus making him unable to post on his site? (shrug)

OR THE WHOLE ISSUE WAS BOUGHT BUY SOMEONE. :ohnoez:

Me neither "Processing Complete" WooHOOO!!

I said earlier that Mark is prolly busy with the convention, and that it's most likely he brought all the pages with him to the con. Thus making him unable to post on his site? (shrug)

OR THE WHOLE ISSUE WAS BOUGHT BUY SOMEONE. :ohnoez:

I'd like to also add that I would wager someone has already bought the page with the first app of Rick's new claw! :o

Is it normal for Midtown orders to temporarily vanish at any point?? :ohnoez:

If not, then mine must have been cancelled. (shrug) Just went to check on my 5 copies and the order is gone! It was there in "My Account" yesterday…

False alarm.. order doesn't show on home "My Account" screen, but is under other Order history pages. :banana: 5 shipped. Weird stuff

Edited by Rhymenoceros