• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

WTTB WDfan13 :hi: Never mind...seen you have been here from2012 lol

exclusives and variant's ( thinking they are almost the same)

We at Walking Dead have had our fill lol

I think now they are just messing with us at skybound

Edited by James J

The show blows but I always love buying and selling these when I have the opportunity.

Onsite grades from WW Philly

13e89042-ce5d-4cc9-8d07-b03a6922d02b_zpsb2ff416f.jpg

Edited by Spiderman-on-Tilt

Thanks! :)

WTTB WDfan13 :hi: Never mind...seen you have been here from2012 lol

exclusives and variant's ( thinking they are almost the same)

We at Walking Dead have had our fill lol

I think now they are just messing with us at skybound

I thought these were a couple interesting articles

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/GraphicCity/news/?a=102813

Lastly, Gimple also touched on The Walking Dead spinoff currently in development at AMC. Details on the project are sparse, but previous reports indicate that the spinoff will have nothing to do with the current show. However, Gimple added, [spoiler WARNING]"I have little to do with the spinoff… This I do know. It’s set in the world of The Walking Dead but from what I understand, it’s not like Daryl’s cousin or anything… I would never say never [to a crossover between the shows] because if I was a viewer I would say that sounds awesome. But we’re doing our own show. I also think a crossover might be tough because it would take a lot of [license] within the comic story. We’ll see. When we get to all-out war, who knows? We’ll add another faction. It’ll be the Saviors and the Hilltop and the ‘Spin-offers’."

Read more at http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/GraphicCity/news/?a=102813#ysF8SVTSsDuu6HCx.99

http://dailydead.com/robert-kirkman-discusses-walking-dead-season-5-beyond/

Kirkman: On the show’s long-term lifespan:

“I’m still doing the comic and plan in doing it for many, many years. And right now the issues that we are doing as we speak is material that could be adapted into a season 10, 11, or 12 depending on how we adapt things. And we’re not stopping. So five years for now we’ll be doing comics that could be for season 15. Now, it’s unrealistic to think it can go for that long, but if the show remains successful, the potential is there for that…. All that said, I’m just hoping and praying we make it to season 7.”

Andrea!!! <3

(shrug) Are you just throwing that out there? Or did I miss something about the exclusives? :popcorn:

Mini PVC Set

What do people do with these things? Where did they come from? I don't see the point. They remind me of old army guys, like from toy story. meh

I bought a 2 PAC lol last year w/ Negan :cloud9: and a zombie. Now that a real Negan figure came out it just sits there.

Come to think of it, that's about what all my collectibles do.. Sit there hm

Andrea!!! <3

(shrug) Are you just throwing that out there? Or did I miss something about the exclusives? :popcorn:

Mini PVC Set

What do people do with these things? Where did they come from? I don't see the point. They remind me of old army guys, like from toy story. meh

I bought a 2 PAC lol last year w/ Negan :cloud9: and a zombie. Now that a real Negan figure came out it just sits there.

Come to think of it, that's about what all my collectibles do.. Sit there hm

Yea I figured I'd get that reply. I just don't get them. It's like to me a 25c toy you get from the vending machine. You know what else I don't get? WD variants. lol Never ever again will I buy a variant, there I said it. First prints only. lol