• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

It's fun doing a run but sometimes it just does not work out.

Anyway you got some nice pages,thanks for posting them.

Thanks! You've put together quite a collection yourself! I'm in NYC and it would be fun to swap stories at NYCC or something. I'm buddies with Bjorn and some of the other lurkers on here.

Hey, whatever happened to Jerry S? I hung out with him a few times and he was a funny dude. He seems to have disappeared though.

He pops up every once in while.....I have had a couple of deals with him. He always gets back to me when I pm him. My mother-in-law lives in Union.So I'm thinking about driving into NYCC. Only takes about 15 min to get to the city.But sounds like it's going to be shoulder to shoulder. Not a big fan of that kind of crowd.

It's fun doing a run but sometimes it just does not work out.

Anyway you got some nice pages,thanks for posting them.

Thanks! You've put together quite a collection yourself! I'm in NYC and it would be fun to swap stories at NYCC or something. I'm buddies with Bjorn and some of the other lurkers on here.

Hey, whatever happened to Jerry S? I hung out with him a few times and he was a funny dude. He seems to have disappeared though.

Yea he pops in every now and then. He's on this Magic the Gathering kick. We're friends on FB. He's a cool guy. He might even go to NYCC.

He pops up every once in while.....I have had a couple of deals with him. He always gets back to me when I pm him. My mother-in-law lives in Union.So I'm thinking about driving into NYCC. Only takes about 15 min to get to the city.But sounds like it's going to be shoulder to shoulder. Not a big fan of that kind of crowd.

Let me know! I still need to buy you that drink :baiting:

Come to think of it - seems that there's a small crowd of people here that live in NYC. We should do some meet up to get drinks or something. Talk WD, ya know. We all at least have that in common. lol

Oh also, sorry if I missed it but who is the artist for that 129 Samurai Jesus cover?

Matthew Roberts of Manifest Destiny. Linked cover with MD issue that I can't remember the number of.

Yea I was just saying general covers. I mean it's really not that good of a cover IMO. The hands drive me crazy. The perspective is not right in my mind. I couldn't own that cover. 2c
What about.....THIS COVER! :o

0720F49B-8197-442C-9336-C30DA91D9DC5.jpg

Is that the Infinity Gem or crawdad variant? I can't remember.

Yea I was just saying general covers. I mean it's really not that good of a cover IMO. The hands drive me crazy. The perspective is not right in my mind. I couldn't own that cover. 2c

crab-showing-big-claw-on-beach.jpg

Oh Pick me,pick me.....I know the answer !

crab-showing-big-claw-on-beach.jpg

Oh Pick me,pick me.....I know the answer !

lol

Bernie would not approve. :taptaptap:

lol I was going to go with the Infinity Gem .......but no real good pics on google

There were some gang signs that matched up but I was afraid to go there.

Yea.... Adlard drew garden sheers. They should look like this Nordic%20Forge%2014%20plastic%20handle.jpg

Yea.... Adlard drew garden sheers. They should look like this Nordic%20Forge%2014%20plastic%20handle.jpg

ITS THE POST APOCALYPTIC FUTURE HOW CAN THEY HAVE ALL THE PROPER TOOLS lol

i know im being overly sensitive here, but where the *SPOON* are YOUR guys drawings? lol

You don't have to be an artist to critique bad art.