• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

So I wandered into the modern forum on Friday and saw this discussion. Without doing any kind of research or even giving it a few seconds thought I went and immediately bought one of these boxes.

Is being a lemming going to work out for me this time?

I know I'm probably way behind a lot of you with the reading. I read only the trades. Just finished Vol 21 (the end of the war with Negan).

That was terrible. I hope it gets better. I usually really enjoy the book, but I thought that entire storyline was pretty bad.

I hope the show handles it better than Kirkman did (like they did with the Governor).

i really hope i dont get like just some watches or something like that. can you imagine if you open your box to see the michonne statue, i'd have a friggin heart attack and when they revive me i'd have another one.. lol but i have notoriousl bad luck with these mystery boxes usually.. here's hoping. i'm so tempted to buy another one but it came to $75 cad for me.. not to mention i will most likely get raped by customs lol.

Edited by rayjay77

Finally the fun day has arrived...we start packing mystery boxes today! We're aiming to start shipping them out tomorrow. As I'm sure you can all imagine, sales on the website have been pretty heavy. Seems like there are people taking advantage of our other sale items too.

Just so you guys know, we're getting close to being sold out of the boxes. Woo!

I won't comment on the total number, but one boardie hit it on the nose (and it's not as much as some of you were guessing).

I'll try to post some more pics this afternoon.

-shawn

i really hope i dont get like just some watches or something like that. can you imagine if you open your box to see the michonne statue, i'd have a friggin heart attack and when they revive me i'd have another one.. lol but i have notoriousl bad luck with these mystery boxes usually.. here's hoping. i'm so tempted to buy another one but it came to $75 cad for me.. not to mention i will most likely get raped by customs lol.

I'm in the same boat I keep hoping it'll sell out before I order a second and like canadian customs just destroy me cause they will be already lol

Finally the fun day has arrived...we start packing mystery boxes today! We're aiming to start shipping them out tomorrow. As I'm sure you can all imagine, sales on the website have been pretty heavy. Seems like there are people taking advantage of our other sale items too.

Just so you guys know, we're getting close to being sold out of the boxes. Woo!

I won't comment on the total number, but one boardie hit it on the nose (and it's not as much as some of you were guessing).

I'll try to post some more pics this afternoon.

-shawn

Take your time guys. Pack those boxes nicely.