• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

If the WD crosses over with TMNT then I will stay here.....otherwise I will come and visit after I read each hardcover collection

I hope they don't ruin the walking dead and do that.. keep moving...there's nothing here for you to see.... lol

:jokealert:

I am proud to say that the Mystery Boxes are officially SOLD OUT.

I wanted to thank everyone on the boards for being so vocal and supportive of this project. We've got a warehouse full of people working on pulling things together. So many boxes. So much bubble wrap.

We'll be shipping as fast as we can starting tonight and through this week and possibly into next. If you're towards the tail end, please be patient, we'll spread out the fun stuff.

-shawn

oh my god i'm such a insufficiently_thoughtful_person.. I bought 2 boxes and put both of them as 2xl becaue i thought that meant 2 extra large shirtsbecause i'm an xl not xxl. I blame it on working 13 hr nights this week lol. i feel like an insufficiently_thoughtful_person.. now im gonna have 4 shirts that don't fit me lol Oh well..

Wash them on super hot water, dry them on high. Maybe that will help.....

Or just gain a lot of weight.

lmao good answer.. kinda sucks they won't fit, but it is what it is. I'll be happy with everything in them regardless..

Sweet Jesus Ray...

Email your order numbers to shippingmanager@skybound.com and ask that they switch the shirt sizes. They should be able to help.

sorry sorry. dont order stuff when you havent slept.. you have been very patient with my idiocy.

Sweet Jesus Ray...

Email your order numbers to shippingmanager@skybound.com and ask that they switch the shirt sizes. They should be able to help.

I ordered another box because of the free shipping. It was most likely my fault when ordering but the free shipping didn't work. I emailed them telling them my situation and within a few minutes they had refunded my shipping. Talk about a class act. Kudos Skybound! :foryou:

Sweet Jesus Ray...

I ordered another box because of the free shipping. It was most likely my fault when ordering but the free shipping didn't work. I emailed them telling them my situation and within a few minutes they had refunded my shipping. Talk about a class act. Kudos Skybound! :foryou:

yeah they are really on the ball. Best customer service i have seen in a while.. edit: wow. not even 10 min after emailing them about the shirt sizes they replied and updated it.. Gotta buy more skybound stuff..

Edited by rayjay77

What you all need to do if you haven't already is become a Skybound Insider.

You get deals before non insiders and discount codes

Make sure when you sign up you tell em JJ sent ya

(Not that it means anything but could be quite humorous)

oh my god i'm such a insufficiently_thoughtful_person.. I bought 2 boxes and put both of them as 2xl becaue i thought that meant 2 extra large shirtsbecause i'm an xl not xxl. I blame it on working 13 hr nights this week lol. i feel like an insufficiently_thoughtful_person.. now im gonna have 4 shirts that don't fit me lol Oh well..

A comic fan that doesn't wear at least xxl ... I don't beleive it :o

lol. i was a large lol. just recently graduated to xl. haha.

that is more like it :sumo:

that is more like it :sumo:

lovely... lol