• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,448 posts in this topic

So - how many are we looking at?

5000?

I can see orders between 8750 and 10,217 - and some people have ordered 10 boxes, so 5000 would seem about right (shrug)

Skybound will be the only ones that really know .......they may say and they may not. But keep in mind some people may not of even bought the box but something else. I see the Trade package with the two compendium sold out.

i would guess 2K

That would be awesome. One of these would look great in a slab. Now :wishluck: for one that can press-up to be a 9.8 - for EVERYONE.

It would look awesome next to the 2003 #1 in 9.8.

First person to get those two should post a pic!

So - how many are we looking at?

5000?

I can see orders between 8750 and 10,217 - and some people have ordered 10 boxes, so 5000 would seem about right (shrug)

I wonder if an order # could have more than 1 box or if order # 8750 had 2 boxes does that mean the next # would start at 8752? I've never ordered from Skybound before but was curious if each box was a different # or if someone ordered 100 boxes would that just be 1 number. If that's the case, there's no clue of knowing the print run on the WD1 variant but I'm going to wager a guess at a minimum of 5,000 (possibly as high as 10,000). 2c

Skybound will be the only ones that really know .......they may say and they may not. But keep in mind some people may not of even bought the box but something else. I see the Trade package with the two compendium sold out.

Good point - I had just assumed the numbers were for the Black Friday boxes.

Black Friday? Here that is the commemoration of a day where hundreds died in bushfires in a single day.

I'm guessing it means something different in USA - I know it seems to be shopping related, but where did the term "Black Friday" come from in the states?

I wouldn't put anything into your order #. They have lots of merch for sale and 2 new figures plus other cool items that are new like Walking Dead Monopoly.

It's fun to see order #s but don't get stressed when someone else gets their box or boxes before someone with a lower #. The order # could mean many things as someone alluded to earlier such as shirt size or figure order.

Lots of merch for sale, lots of people like or want different things from the site...

JJ

at least 2K would make sense, as it costs money to run the printing presses

i think SOME of you are far too worried about what the print run of the 43rd printing of issue #1 is. ;)

if you're worried about the "numbers game" then get last year Foil, as that was a stated #

i think SOME of you are far too worried about what the print run of the 43rd printing of issue #1 is. ;)

if you're worried about the "numbers game" then get last year Foil, as that was a stated #

It does not matter the print run for me........when I get a 9.9 or 10.0 its game over lol

:jokealert:

It does not matter the print run for me........when I get a 9.9 or 10.0 its game over lol

:jokealert:

you are the WD King JJ, im speaking of those of us minions :)