• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Just got back into comics and started following the boards. I appreciate the insight provided.

Started with 2 boxes, decided to add a third yesterday and then when Shawn was gracious enough to offer up the code I added a 4th box.

If the order numbers help with determining the run in any way mine are ...

Firstly, if someone here is not ALREADY a Skybound Insider, SHAME on you

that being said, all Skybound Insiders were emailed the free shipping code last week.

Secondly, i picked up two for myself, using the free shipping code saved me $16 and change

There simply is no way that Skybound is *making* money selling these Mystery Boxes. IMO, They are doing it for us, the fans, as a thank you.

They certainly did not HAVE to do this.

These boxes are going to be awesome no matter what. 4 shirts, 3 limited/variant comics and other goodies for $50. Total no brainer. I got two and even if the mystery items weren't in the boxes I would still be as happy as a pig in mess.

These boxes are going to be awesome no matter what. 4 shirts, 3 limited/variant comics and other goodies for $50. Total no brainer. I got two and even if the mystery items weren't in the boxes I would still be as happy as a pig in mess.

Agreed! I showed some co workers today that I thought would be interested and it took a good 30s conversation before they ran back to thier offices to order.