• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,448 posts in this topic

Pffft... I was cheeky enough to try that code over here in the UK. Didn't think so lol ... looking forward to seeing what people get.

Try this one. Can't have you sitting on the sidelines for all the fun.

INTSHIPBOUND

-shawn

Too late - or doesn't work for Australia.... :sorry:

Should work for AUS. Make sure you copy and paste it.

-shawn

Being a complete bellend - I didn't hit "apply"

Works now - another 2 boxes ordered!

Thanks Shawn - incredible deal - #10593 - one each for my boys - they will love them!

86 XL left

17 XXL left

98 Medium left

76 large left

100 small left

SPECULATION

So let's assume they started with 100 each size which makes sense if they're offering a comic that probably has a print run of 500 guaranteed in each box. So then they've sold 123 mystery boxes so far...which makes sense.

Knowing what I know about mystery boxes this seems like a legitimate number to me. But hey, who knows what they actually started with and perhaps my assumption that they've not sold any small t-shirt size boxes is completely wrong.

Pffft... I was cheeky enough to try that code over here in the UK. Didn't think so lol ... looking forward to seeing what people get.

Try this one. Can't have you sitting on the sidelines for all the fun.

INTSHIPBOUND

-shawn

KWhsxXG.jpg

Shawn that's just silly... pretty amazing though!!! (worship) Couldn't resist. Added an extra Survivors shirt to the order for a friend too :P