• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

They won't grade it because its stolen ? Did they turn it over to the police ?

If only someone confirmed that in the thread earlier. hm

In Canada what's the laws with stolen property? Didn't the pawn shop have to return the goods that Luther sold them? Even though they didn't know at the time it was stolen? :baiting:

In Canada what's the laws with stolen property? Didn't the pawn shop have to return the goods that Luther sold them? Even though they didn't know at the time it was stolen? :baiting:

IDK last I checked the police told me I'm not allowed to talk about it per request of his lawyer.

IDK last I checked the police told me I'm not allowed to talk about it per request of his lawyer.

lol

Finally after about a month of waiting and held up in customs, I am pleased to have received my first Governor page issue #47 page 9. First Attack on the Prison!! Woot! Woot! I don't like to post art until I have it in hand. I swear I thought this one was lost in transit. So happens it was one of the ones that got held back in customs, I was so frightened. lol

governorpage_zps658947d1.jpg

Congrats, Retro! That's an awesome page! :cloud9:

lol

I must have missed it. Contrary to popular belief, I'm only on here 23/7. I have the rest of the time for sleeping, eating, and comics reading. lol

I know but I'm aging every day and I can't go like I used too. lol

I just started taking a nap every evening. The best part. It's while I'm at work. lol

Then I'm back on here.

Edited by Awax

What a crappy issue. I knew I read it before.

governor-walking-dead2-618x400.jpg

Negan.jpg

But first lets talk and even though it would end things quicker if I killed you, I'd much rather talk to you in the usual vilian monologue and tell you what I'm going to do and then you'll escape so that I can get you in another compromising position again and then I'll give you another speech......

I'll be so glad when this arc is done and one or both of them are dead. :wishluck:

I'm actually rooting for Carl now, never liked that twerp before.

(tsk)

lol Just kidding. Good to know. (thumbs u

:gossip: MetropolisComics is also putting up a full run for sale @12pm on their website.

lol