• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

Any good online source for ordering this book in bulk...? I'm ready to corner the market, and I like my chances of putting my daughter through college on this one if I can get my hands on enough of 'em.

I own a digital copy on Google Play. Does that count...? It's at least a 9.8 (no bindery tear).

SWEET!!! U gonna get it signed and pressed? Maybe get a 9.9!

Any good online source for ordering this book in bulk...? I'm ready to corner the market, and I like my chances of putting my daughter through college on this one if I can get my hands on enough of 'em.

if it were yesterday, yes.

Very good issue...I am a big fan of the time jump. I thought it advanced the story for the better. I do hope they flashback a bit just on how

they built the prison. Seems like if it it just in his basement it wouldn't be so hard to escape, unless he is watched 24/7.

Can we get back to the real topic about OA please? lol:insane:

Will this books pages be released to the public, or do you think someones going to buy the whole OA issue?

I think the latter. :(

Pages are up :o

Can we get back to the real topic about OA please? lol:insane:

Will this books pages be released to the public, or do you think someones going to buy the whole OA issue?

I think the latter. :(

Pages are up :o

No they are not

Made you look

G5phGyT.png