• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,448 posts in this topic

:insane:

Crazy... A Walking Dead 100 hero blank sold for 2571.99 yesterday on eBay.Did I say crazy already?

That's insane... I had $1500 and I wanted to bid on it, but the price got higher and higher :(

I just hope I can get a blank one for around $1500 in the future.

#MichonneIsInTheBoat

^^

:insane:

Crazy... A Walking Dead 100 hero blank sold for 2571.99 yesterday on eBay.Did I say crazy already?

That's insane... I had $1500 and I wanted to bid on it, but the price got higher and higher :(

I just hope I can get a blank one for around $1500 in the future.

I'm pretty sure one sold a few weeks ago in the 1400-1500 range on ebay....I know that a few sellers had two copies. You might want to msg. the seller and ask.But then again I'm sure he will be looking for top dollar if he has another one.

BTW I'm not sure if you collect the WD OA.....1500 can ge that you a nice early page. Now that is one of a kind item.

^^ I'd rather have another piece of OA for $1500 then a blank #100 that would never get graded, I think Evilash has a nice page for sale somewhere. :whistle:

Cause me, I'd want a sweet sketch on it by Adlard and then it wouldn't get graded by CGC. :(