• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,448 posts in this topic

No first appearances either............

Alpha's first appearance, or no? :shrug:

You're right, well maybe.I was just trying to add validity to the first appearance splash page I have of Jesus... I call it the first appearance but you can't see his face, so some people call it a cameo.

If I recall correctly she technically appeared more than a few issues back(I could be wrong) in a splash page... She had her skin on covering her face and a double barrel shotgun.

some say tomato some say tomato....

walkingdeadmask.jpg

You're right, well maybe.I was just trying to add validity to the first appearance splash page I have of Jesus... I call it the first appearance but you can't see his face, so some people call it a cameo.

If I recall correctly she technically appeared more than a few issues back(I could be wrong) in a splash page... She had her skin on covering her face and a double barrel shotgun.

walkingdeadmask.jpg

I have to go back and look at the next issue. Didn't we see the shotgun wielder interact with Dante more? At the very least, it's the first ID of Alpha.

Would Spiderman's first appearance really be the first cameo appearance of Peter Parker? Or was Peter Parkers first appearance really the first ID'ed appearance of Spiderman? :ohnoez:

BTW...... I'm just having fun lol

EDIT........ok maybe using Spiderman is not a good example........ I really have no clue to how that story unfolds.

Edited by James J

walkingdeadmask.jpg

I have to go back and look at the next issue. Didn't we see the shotgun wielder interact with Dante more? At the very least, it's the first ID of Alpha.

Yeah, I remember this, but how do we know that's Alpha? No one refers to him/her as Alpha, right? It might just be one of the other Whisperers.

Ok........lets put that to the side. I'm not smart enough to know which is what.

I just got this in the mail and its :whee:

I really like this cover.......

r.jpg

(worship)

That's my favorite variant cover from the series!

And you have the other zombie portion too right?

Awesome art!

Yeah, agree that is a cool cover....

Saw Charlie again briefly at LSCC. I didn't get anything. He was putting out some really nice sketches.

A5jClpA.jpg

Later in the day I randomly bumped into this... which was amusing to see.

cCDJ8s8.jpg

AFAIK it was not openly for sale at the con ... at least not when I saw it, it might have been earlier. (shrug). I don't think I&B had their own booth there but they were in the crowd as such.

AFAIK it was not openly for sale at the con ... at least not when I saw it, it might have been earlier. (shrug). I don't think I&B had their own booth there but they were in the crowd as such.

Thanks for the pictures....... must of been a cool show.

Did someone buy every page of #138, except the cover?

Mark?

:popcorn:

Covers gone.......did you buy it Retro hm

Or did it go with the set? Some big coin was dropped :insane:

No. I want the cover to 139. But I doubt Mark will sell it for what I offered. I offered a price about 2 months ago when the cover was revealed. Maybe he will email me back, maybe he won't :(

walkingdeadmask.jpg

Yeah, I remember this, but how do we know that's Alpha? No one refers to him/her as Alpha, right? It might just be one of the other Whisperers.

I'm further solidifying my laziness stature by not looking at any comics (recent comics!) and going from memory but the shotgun? Don't they both have shotguns? Only one katana/fishing hat/baseball bat/eye patch exist in this universe and we know who those belonged to so the shotgun must be Alpha?

Thats really what I based my assumption on that it was her.

Without a doubt I could be wrong... I guess time will tell.

If it becomes her signature weapon in the series,it will only add to my speculation.As of right now I'm leaning more towards, that it's her.

The latest issue was cool and I can't wait for the next one.

I'm going to get spoiled reading 2 issues this month :banana: