• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,448 posts in this topic

NEED HELP AND ADVICE...

we all know this book on eBay.. the #116 3rd printing. which i see they've put up for auction with a $1000 starting bid with the high buy now..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Walking-Dead-116-Third-Print-CGC-9-8-Signed-By-Charlie-Adlard-VERY-RARE-/351342051725?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item51cd9e418d

But i am being offered a raw copy in trade, which i probably don't want but would be more something id sell off... but have no idea what they book could be worth since i see no sales on these books at all anywhere...

WHAT IS A WALKING DEAD #116 raw 3rd print worth.... or you guys would be willing to pay.

hm

Interesting question... I think the value depends on who's buying it, so I have a feeling that the responses will vary greatly.

If it is a minty fresh copy, the most I'd be willing to pay is probably $500 and I'd probably get it slabbed and then sell it. I'm positive that my max is potatoes compared to what a hardcore TWD collector/fiend like James J would probably ante up.

I can't wait to hear what the max others would pay is; it's gonna be interesting... :popcorn:

NEED HELP AND ADVICE...

we all know this book on eBay.. the #116 3rd printing. which i see they've put up for auction with a $1000 starting bid with the high buy now..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Walking-Dead-116-Third-Print-CGC-9-8-Signed-By-Charlie-Adlard-VERY-RARE-/351342051725?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item51cd9e418d

A fool and his money... Someone actually bid on this book. Guarantee this brings more copies out of hiding.