• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,448 posts in this topic

Was at 2 shops in the last few days that had WD 138 marked up to $10 each. Both stores always have WDs from the last year at cover until they sell out. Is there an Alpha buzz for real?

New Walking Dead SS Books

I like collecting Walking Dead books signed by the actors from the show. Here's one I picked up recently on eBay. It's issue #100, the first appearance of Negan and the death of Glenn, and it's signed by Steven Yeun who plays Glenn. Recently there's been a ton of TWD books signed by Yeun on eBay. Was he at a WW show lately?

Walking%20Dead%20100%20SS%209.8%20Steven%20Yeun%2081_zpsvyzwjkhc.jpg

More Walking Dead SS books in my journal:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7287580&fpart=38

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7287580&fpart=34

Thanks for reading.

Was at 2 shops in the last few days that had WD 138 marked up to $10 each. Both stores always have WDs from the last year at cover until they sell out. Is there an Alpha buzz for real?

if there were no Alpha buzz the comic would be cover....unless people are trying to create an Alpha buzz by jacking up the prices.

Not to get all Spammy, but I reduced the price on a Great early WD page in the "original comic art marketplace" section here on the boards :foryou:

I figure some of you might not make it over there very often. Thanks for looking (worship)

Issue 140 was pretty awesome and yes, what a cool cliffhanger at the end!

Negan's reaction to the cell door being open was priceless!

The Whisperers camp was a :o moment. I was wondering though, I know they survive by blending in with the zombies, but how do they get the cattle and other animals from being attacked? Also, wouldn't the bonfires attract walkers? I think the camp is out in the open, right?

I read the issue quickly before work so I may have missed some things, but those were my initial thoughts.

Gregory has to die... They are talking too much about it. Just do it damnit! lol