• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,448 posts in this topic

Mega heard was my initial impression. Now I'm not so sure, hence my initial question.

At the start of the letters page; Kirkman and Shawn refer to it as the largest concentration of walkers

Mega heard was my initial impression. Now I'm not so sure, hence my initial question.

At the start of the letters page; Kirkman and Shawn refer to it as the largest concentration of walkers

That's SEAN not SHAWN. Don't mix us up! ;)

-shawn

-shawn

I'm not gonna lie. When I see Sean listed in the WD, I always think of bigclutch now. lol

(thumbs u Thank you. I was going back and forth. All in all a pretty good issue. My opinion is it reads better in trade, but I can't resist reading the day it hits the stands. The issues seem so short when read individually though. It leaves you wanting more meh

I love the anxiety I feel when I read the book once a month, it's like a drug.

:insane:

Geoff knows all about this. Don't you Geoff? :baiting:

If I had Kirkmans phone number I'd call him at 3am... " dude lemme get just one page to read. I'll drive there. Just let me see one.. Maybe two. I've got $$$ "

lol

-shawn

My fault and my apologies! It wont happen again provided you don't mix me up again with the Patrick that is supposed to get the entry level Black Friday Mystery Boxes :grin:

Walking Dead 143 Discuss

I get why Carl left. I get that he has some deep underlying issues with this whole apocalypse thing and his face. He got his willy wet and now he's in love, I get it.

What I don't get is Alpha's agenda. I get why she's mad, cause they evaded her space. Is that it though? What's her role, what's her goal? Doesn't seem like she means harm, maybe just left alone. Will Rick hold a grudge and take her out? hm

Well so much for the "they never show zombies anymore" argument. Who's the guy who knocked up Rosalita? It would be cool to see a Michonne/Alpha "sword" fight. Wonder if Ezekiel bites it next issue searching for Michonne?

I suspect Ezekiel's already dead :(