• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,448 posts in this topic

Will the wraparound covers be available on skybound's shop site as well?

I don't think they came out and officially said anything.

These con variant books haven't been available in the Skybound shop in the past, so safe to think these won't as well.

I guess no one cares anymore about the story. Damn I thought I was on to something.

:sorry:

reading the story is old school....now it's how many OA you have and which CGC 9.9s you were able to grab.

I guess no one cares anymore about the story. Damn I thought I was on to something.

It's hot out and I don't want to go to LCS.

I read your spoiler and kinda knew this issue wasn't gonna have much. They say the next one is gonna be a :o

#byebyericksotherhand

#neganisyournewdaddycarl

Will the wraparound covers be available on skybound's shop site as well?

I don't think they came out and officially said anything.

These con variant books haven't been available in the Skybound shop in the past, so safe to think these won't as well.

But I don't want to buy them overpriced on eBay :sorry:

reading the story is old school....now it's how many OA you have and which CGC 9.9s you were able to grab.

Come on, its about the gem 10.0's....it makes the story that much more enjoyable.

Edit...at first I thought you were talking about me.....but you left out Cgc10.0.. you must be talking about these other clowns.

Edited by James J

Walking Dead 143 Discuss

I get why Carl left. I get that he has some deep underlying issues with this whole apocalypse thing and his face. He got his willy wet and now he's in love, I get it.

What I don't get is Alpha's agenda. I get why she's mad, cause they evaded her space. Is that it though? What's her role, what's her goal? Doesn't seem like she means harm, maybe just left alone. Will Rick hold a grudge and take her out? hm

Well so much for the "they never show zombies anymore" argument. Who's the guy who knocked up Rosalita? It would be cool to see a Michonne/Alpha "sword" fight. Wonder if Ezekiel bites it next issue searching for Michonne?

Walking Dead 143 Discuss

I get why Carl left. I get that he has some deep underlying issues with this whole apocalypse thing and his face. He got his willy wet and now he's in love, I get it.

What I don't get is Alpha's agenda. I get why she's mad, cause they evaded her space. Is that it though? What's her role, what's her goal? Doesn't seem like she means harm, maybe just left alone. Will Rick hold a grudge and take her out? hm

Well so much for the "they never show zombies anymore" argument. Who's the guy who knocked up Rosalita? It would be cool to see a Michonne/Alpha "sword" fight. Wonder if Ezekiel bites it next issue searching for Michonne?

Rick needs to kill Alpha. She's too cryptic, doesn't talk enough. By the time we find out what shes up to everyone will have died of old age.

Walking Dead 143 Discuss

Rick needs to kill Alpha. She's too cryptic, doesn't talk enough. By the time we find out what shes up to everyone will have died of old age.

lol So true