• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,448 posts in this topic

Thanks brother. It was a 9.8 SS. 1 of 8 per the census. I have no facts, however I'd be shocked if the number is anywhere close to 21k.

I'd also love to see those more in the know(and that have the time) get some print run numbers together..

Anytime. I got time to figure out some print run numbers, if only there was more info on them. :(

Thanks brother. It was a 9.8 SS. 1 of 8 per the census. I have no facts, however I'd be shocked if the number is anywhere close to 21k.

I'd also love to see those more in the know(and that have the time) get some print run numbers together..

Anytime. I got time to figure out some print run numbers, if only there was more info on them. :(

There was an old thread that gave you the first few and gave you a link how to look up the others....also talked about Error prints and a few other things.It's buried in the thread pages for sure.

:o

Thanks for sharing Capt. Kirkham... I'm not attending SDCC, but boy I'd love a box with the b&w variants or a box with a coupon for one of those SS books! Ok, ok... I'd be content with a regular 5th Anniversary box.

Freaking sweet!

I guess nobody will ever buy one those boxes and sell it to me for a fair price, right? I can't find anyone that's selling it at less than the double of the real price :(

I'd just like to have a chance to get a 9.8 #1, which I will never be able to afford lol

F all them special books......this is what me and my friends have been working on.....................

I will say we had a couple of hiccups......... first with the printer :grin:

4WyXbCN.jpg

But as you can see we worked pass that.......

GdMf5EG.jpg

We may have modified a few covers to fit our needs...... It always feels like the time of giving where we are from.

QtwLPTQ.jpg

With hard work it finally paid off....I would like to introduce you guys to my new friends in Romania......

JM22F2Y.png

I was lucky enough to have the chance to meet two of my friends here in the states......

VIsd5wo.png

woFJtpz.png

I know,I know........most of you are saying to yourselves this very moment,how can we get these books into the Walking Dead set with variants.Hold you horses that's just the tip of the iceberg.

What does Skybound really have to offer at SDCC? Not much when you can get one of these for a fraction of the price of a little old box set......

Here you go........

Ehb0QJI.jpg

This comes free with every five SDCC Image box sets you send me (thumbs u

Please include a self addressed stamped postage box with your order.

Not sure if this helps but the thread has a lot of good information LINK

Thanks.............. but I only got issue #11 & #12.......... the other stuff, I was just having fun downloading from the Walking Dead Romania Facebook page. The Christmas cover was a joke they posted on FB. The 3-D cover I think is real.....I didn't spend to much time translating.