• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,448 posts in this topic

5 year anniversary cover treatment and look for randomly inserted CGC 9.8 signed by RK, and look for the Black and White versions. :o

This is what a completist looks like:

:pullhair::ohnoez:

Sorry James, and Ryan. :(

^^

So…to recap, is there a color & sketch version of the 'connect'ing issue (outcast/wd) or is there only a color version?

And will the 10 set color/sketch books only be available in box sets or are they sold at the con individually as well (I'm assuming in box sets only but figured I'd ask anyway).

In other words, are there 3 new WD books or 4?

5 year anniversary cover treatment and look for randomly inserted CGC 9.8 signed by RK, and look for the Black and White versions. :o

This is what a completist looks like:

:pullhair::ohnoez:

Sorry James, and Ryan. :(

^^

So…to recap, is there a color & sketch version of the 'connect'ing issue (outcast/wd) or is there only a color version?

And will the 10 set color/sketch books only be available in box sets or are they sold at the con individually as well (I'm assuming in box sets only but figured I'd ask anyway).

In other words, are there 3 new WD books or 4?

To clarify, at the booth, we'll be selling a color version of the TWD and Outcast wraparound covers.

The 5th anniversary books will only be sold in the box set package. All books inside the box will be the same style (color/B&W).

Hope that helps.

-shawn

Very cool that 20 of the 5th Anniversary boxes will have inserts to redeem for CGC SS 9.8 graded books!

Some of those anniversary boxes containing b&w version of the 5th Anniversary covers is :banana:

Heres are two sketches from C2E2 and Paradise Comics Show that I am keeping

Dale Keown and Art Baltazar

http://www.myslabbedcomics.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=30708&GSub=2105

http://www.myslabbedcomics.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Order=Date&Piece=30707&GSub=2105&GCat=654&UCat=0

Walking Dead 143 Discuss

I get why Carl left. I get that he has some deep underlying issues with this whole apocalypse thing and his face. He got his willy wet and now he's in love, I get it.

What I don't get is Alpha's agenda. I get why she's mad, cause they evaded her space. Is that it though? What's her role, what's her goal? Doesn't seem like she means harm, maybe just left alone. Will Rick hold a grudge and take her out? hm