• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,447 posts in this topic

Someone might be getting Issue #1 WD 9.8...or two of them :shy:

R_H

Why stop at 1???

Not sure yet...we shall see...as you can see in my tagline; I tend to buy multiple copies... (shrug)

R_H

Already jealous of those.... :luhv:

Who got the two number ones on eBay? Speak up...

TWD 9.8 x2!

:o

Def wasn't me, but damn sure wish it was! I I was gonna bid, but the lint in my pocket told me not to... by lint in my pocket I really mean "my wife would've neutered me!" lol

Same tactic can be applied when thinking about buying a new sports car before asking. lol

Edited by natevegas

Hey Guys,

Stefano Gaudiano and I are last minute adds to the North Carolina show next weekend.

I mentioned all the details in the original art section of the CGC forum in case anyone wants to look at WD 148 originals and new covers.

Details on my website about Stefano sketching/signing.

Thanks

Mark Hay

Splash Page Comic Art

It has left my price range, but this is a sweet book!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/262126843590?_trksid=p2050601.m570.l5997&_trkparms=gh1g%3DI262126843590.N34.S1 http://www.ebay.com/itm/262126843590?_trksid=p2050601.m570.l5997&_trkparms=gh1g%3DI262126843590.N34.S1

I asked what the reserve was and they mentioned a previous one went for 1500 or 1600, so I bet that's where they put the reserve.

Edited by TXReplicant

Who got the two number ones on eBay? Speak up...

TWD 9.8 x2!

:o

Def wasn't me, but damn sure wish it was! I I was gonna bid, but the lint in my pocket told me not to... by lint in my pocket I really mean "my wife would've neutered me!" lol

:shy::whee:

20151110_064525_0_zpsgdydgqqa.jpg

R_H

:applause: awesome