• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,447 posts in this topic

I hope Skybound brings back those Mystery Boxes for this Black Friday :)

Hope so too if they actually put good stuff in most of them. I got skrewed big time on mine, packs of trading cards, tiny PVC figures and Super Dinosaur lunchbags, not to mention the underwhelming variants which are all worth about cover price, aside from the WD Black Friday one

I'm surprised #100 isn't spiking more. 1st print 9.8s are just clearing $135.00.

They made a zillion of them. Only ones worth paying any money for are the smaller print run variants. In my opinion

I'm surprised #100 isn't spiking more. 1st print 9.8s are just clearing $135.00.

They made a zillion of them. Only ones worth paying any money for are the smaller print run variants. In my opinion

Won't matter in my opinion, only so many first print cover a's and zillions of WD fans to feed. The zillion variants possibly some are hits and misses but first prints win out.

Edited by natevegas

Won't matter in my opinion, only so many first print cover a's and zillions of WD fans to feed. The zillion variants possibly some are hits and misses but first prints win out.

Ok buy all of them up. Good luck :facepalm:

Regarding the #100 variants, is there any difference in price and rarity between signed and unsigned lucille variants? What's the backstory behind unsigned lucille? Even though I've already got red foil and unsigned lucille I'm trying to figure out if I should buy a signed one to consider my #100 variants collection complete or not :makepoint:

Ok buy all of them up. Good luck :facepalm:

I'm not buying I was before but that was in the past. For this one its a hold or sell right now. doh!

Wow..... I was wondering if that book would ever sell.IIRC it's been on the market for a long time. Seems like a very solid price. I would love to know how many blanks are in the wild.....while I can understand the buyer wanting this book and could see myself bidding if I didn't already have one or two.....

I would just be careful because of some of the fakes that have surfaced. While this one looks to be the real deal,I would think someone could pass a fake to this less then perfect grading company.

Wow..... I was wondering if that book would ever sell.IIRC it's been on the market for a long time. Seems like a very solid price. I would love to know how many blanks are in the wild.....while I can understand the buyer wanting this book and could see myself bidding if I didn't already have one or two.....

I would just be careful because of some of the fakes that have surfaced. While this one looks to be the real deal,I would think someone could pass a fake to this less than perfect crappy grading company.

:grin:

Man I'm wizard world out........ I will admit this round I didn't have the heart to keep up. Which means I will be getting them cheaper since I didn't grab first to market.. lol

But I did over pay for the ones I got :sorry:

This mess sucks as of late... Please dear lord cut it back or reprint a different issue... :wishluck: change the game a little bit...like reprint one and two together...then 3 and four together...double issue reprints. Hell jam four issues in a comic format. Make it fun again.