• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

Oh god, I love it when there's a lot of dialogue, awesome.

+1 :applause:

Jerel: My uncle who lives in Vermont says they are getting some good amount of snow--how is it up near you?

Gary: Sat..that is brutal

I just read it also

rick is starting to have a real nasty side and the second straight issue without any zombies or people dying. you know the next bad thing to happen will probably be a doozy!!!

It'll get better after the big reveal on what DAVIDSON! made them do. BTW you are mistaken, I saw a zombie in this book it just didn't get close enough to the story. Check page twelve again.

I just read it also

rick is starting to have a real nasty side and the second straight issue without any zombies or people dying. you know the next bad thing to happen will probably be a doozy!!!

Yep, I agree Andy. What he said in that last panel...wow!

I just read it also

Indeed, but I love that he said it......call me nasty as well lol

I just read it also

Indeed, but I love that he said it......call me nasty as well lol

Steve, I liked it too. I would actually love to see that happen, it would make for good reading. So, no name calling from me lol

Tony Moore is going to be at Comics 2 Games in Florence, KY this Free Comic Book day!

Can any one hook it up for a sketch card...please PM me :wishluck:

+1 plssssssssssssss pretty pls with a cherry on top