• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

Kathryn,

Got my books and I must say you are the absolute coolest! I love them and thanks for the early Christmas present. I hope you have a great holiday!

I hope you learn to start less threads and post kudos's in the correct ones.

Kathryn,

Got my books and I must say you are the absolute coolest! I love them and thanks for the early Christmas present. I hope you have a great holiday!

As long as we're hoping for things...I hope you learn to grade a bit more accurately, since one of the last books you sent me was not NM.

Kathryn,

As long as we're hoping for things...I hope you learn to grade a bit more accurately, since one of the last books you sent me was not NM.

lol

Kathryn,

Ouch... that's going to sting a bit.

But c'mon, you derserved it. How can you pick on someone nice enough to give away free WD books? (shrug)

Kathryn,

I usually grade conservatively, thanks for the props.

Kathryn,

Ouch... that's going to sting a bit.

But c'mon, you derserved it. How can you pick on someone nice enough to give away free WD books? (shrug)

I was picking on comicamalgrams posting habits, nothing to do with free WD books or who gave them away. Might want to re-read.

does anyone have a quad signed book from kirkman, adlard, moore and rathburn?

i have a few triple signed, but nothing by all 4.

steve?

I have all four sigs obviously, but nothing quad signed all on one book.....

I will at some point in time though ;)

Thanks guys :grin:

I'm waiting on a couple of fun books to arrive, but it may be a few weeks since they're coming from the far land of Canada - I will post them when they come in.

I would love a book signed by all 4, someday I hope...

steve?

I have all four sigs obviously, but nothing quad signed all on one book.....

I will at some point in time though ;)

actually i have books signed by all 5 creators that have worked on the book...

steve?

That would certainly be sweet :cloud9: I have my first SS WD on its way, a #8 signed by adlard on it's way (CGC 9.6) Nice book Kathryn (thumbs u