• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stan Lee CGC SS books,lets see 'em!!

94 posts in this topic

I can't find my scans of my books. Is a picture of him signing close enough? Here he is at SDCC '06 signing my Marvel's Fantastic Firsts hardback, I was about third in line and leaned in real quick while my wife snapped the pic, they all actually thought it was pretty funny, except for that one bodyguard......

Stan1.jpg

dude that pic rocks anyways I don't have anything cgced because I didn't think I had anything worthy of it or worth while getting signed by the man I didn't want it to be just anything ...

I felt this would be pretty cool though so I sent it in to get signed

stan1.jpg

stanE.jpg

Also sent a photo of myself with my marvel toy collection in the back ground so he would know I was a real fan and not just some smuck trying to make a buck along with a letter saying thanks for stuff & all his work ect... who knows if he ever saw or read it :S Never got anything back from him but the autograph but I am happy with that very much so :)

spdermanchromess300.jpg

Did you have any problems getting that I've read lots of stuff about people getting kicked out of line ect for trying to sign marvel books ect! My friend got a book signed he had a spidey book of him or some such under some spawn stuff and when he got to it he just sort of stopped and looked at him and the book for a bit & then quickly signed it :roflmao: this was some time shortly after kirkman had yelled at him last year or what not for getting out of books or what not at sdcc

I can't find my scans of my books. Is a picture of him signing close enough? Here he is at SDCC '06 signing my Marvel's Fantastic Firsts hardback, I was about third in line and leaned in real quick while my wife snapped the pic, they all actually thought it was pretty funny, except for that one bodyguard......

Stan1.jpg

dude that pic rocks anyways I don't have anything cgced because I didn't think I had anything worthy of it or worth while getting signed by the man I didn't want it to be just anything ...

Ya know.....I'd like to get that pic signed..... hm

What's the connection with Stan Lee and this book?

looking at GCD he was the editor and possible scripter for the stories.

I had no idea about that book, thanks! (thumbs u

Ok, I guess my turn to show off. I got a few books back that I sent in from the March signing in Pomona. These are mine but will probably show up on eBay soon, so I can pay for all the CGC fees I've racked up thanks to these Stan Lee signings. :) Here are a few:

ff1cgc10ss.JPG

ff48cgc80ss.JPG

silvsurf4cgc65ss.JPG

stranget110cgc25ss.JPG

tta35cgc40ss.JPG

xmen4cgc35ss.JPG

PM me if any of these interest you.

Joel

Did you have any problems getting that I've read lots of stuff about people getting kicked out of line ect for trying to sign marvel books ect! My friend got a book signed he had a spidey book of him or some such under some spawn stuff and when he got to it he just sort of stopped and looked at him and the book for a bit & then quickly signed it :roflmao: this was some time shortly after kirkman had yelled at him last year or what not for getting out of books or what not at sdcc

Purchased it signed already. :shy: