• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stan Lee CGC SS books,lets see 'em!!

94 posts in this topic

As for Todd Not signing Marvel stuff, that is completely false. Todd will sign anything he worked on for you. He is truly a very nice understanding person. In many cases he signs more than the alotted amount for people. He always stays way past the end of the signing to make sure every fan gets a chance to meet him and get atleast a few items signed. He will hardly ever turn down a kids sketch request and if he has time he will sketch for adults as well.

As for Todd Not signing Marvel stuff, that is completely false. Todd will sign anything he worked on for you. He is truly a very nice understanding person. In many cases he signs more than the alotted amount for people. He always stays way past the end of the signing to make sure every fan gets a chance to meet him and get atleast a few items signed. He will hardly ever turn down a kids sketch request and if he has time he will sketch for adults as well.

So there is hope... :grin:

Kris, you must think I'm a real nerd-fanboy. lol

that is great to know thank you, I wonder where all these negative reports I have read come from then doh! this is really infact the first positive report I have read on him signing marvel books :) Even my friend was nervous on getting his book signed & tod did sort of pause a bit and look at him when he came to the book for whatever reason hm I shall bring both my spawn #1 and spidey #1 I've had since a kid for him to sign if he is at sdcc this year thanks :) any idea what his limit is?.. sorry for going ot here not trying to derail this or anything