• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stan Lee CGC SS books,lets see 'em!!

94 posts in this topic

Wonder if I could get Stan to sign something like this..... hm

SmallStan.jpg

My thinking is that I could go so far as to do a mock up of a book using a program or some such so I could get it graded and I'd be in a slab (in a good way)!

lol

Just got this one in today. Many thanks to Peter :applause:

img017.jpg

wow that pepper potts person was really in the comics?! I thought it was just someone they made up and threw in there for tony to have a relation ship with other than his PC

SmallStan.jpg

My thinking is that I could go so far as to do a mock up of a book using a program or some such so I could get it graded and I'd be in a slab (in a good way)!

lol

Pretty cool idea.Hopefully everything works out for you and you can get it signed by Stan.

SmallStan.jpg

lol

Pretty cool idea.Hopefully everything works out for you and you can get it signed by Stan.

Thanks, I'd settle for it just being singed as a photo, but I was hoping to find a way to slab it. I wish CGC had their sketch service up and running, then maybe I could slide it under the radar.....

Oh well....

SmallStan.jpg

lol

Thanks, I'd settle for it just being singed as a photo, but I was hoping to find a way to slab it. I wish CGC had their sketch service up and running, then maybe I could slide it under the radar.....

Oh well....

Great cover Doug! You may want to check with Kevin on this one. Hey, if you sign it then it's a double sig! lol

Thanks to the Paradise crew for this Stan Lee SS. 0900911002O.jpg I also submitted this Daredevil 7 for a friend of mine. He thought it might come back as a 2 or 3. Did not know it was missing a page.

0088161004O.jpg

He has the worst luck with Stan Lee SS. A couple of years ago he submitted a comics with 2 of my comics. My comics came back in a couple of months. He had to wait a LOOOONG time for his. His was a Daredevil 42. I'm sure some people at Paradise remember that book.