• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Matthew McConaughey possible Captain America

50 posts in this topic

Toughest guy I've seen on screen in a long time was Daniel Craig in the last Bond movie. Of course he's out of the running purely on principle...

We need Vincent D'onofrio to reprise his role as Thor from Adventures in Baby

sitting. Unfortunately he's suffering from a fatal case of BDS (and KFC for that matter).

I liked him too until he made that comment about how James Bond could also be attracted to men. :screwy:

Toughest guy I've seen on screen in a long time was Daniel Craig in the last Bond movie. Of course he's out of the running purely on principle...

We need Vincent D'onofrio to reprise his role as Thor from Adventures in Baby

sitting. Unfortunately he's suffering from a fatal case of BDS (and KFC for that matter).

I liked him too until he made that comment about how James Bond could also be attracted to men. :screwy:

Why? Was it like he was reading your mind :grin:

I admit that Damon is a good actor, looks the part, & has earned the action movie creds, but he is just too small.

Casting the size is the problem with all of these characters. Thor, Cap, Batman, Conan, all need to be really big guys --- & you just can't cast wrestlers for these parts folks.

Iron Man worked b/c RDjr is a real talent & Stark isn't a big guy.

I've always thought that this guy would be the perfect Cap, especially after seeing him in the WW2 mini Band of Brothers, but he's also been in movies like Walking Tall & Minority Report:

Neal McDonough

Neal-McDonough.JPG

Loved him in BOB, but I'd like to see him wear tinted contacts for the role. Those eyes distract me too much, and he's played a villain many times in his career.

My alternate choice would have been David Morse, but he's getting too old.

We need Vincent D'onofrio to reprise his role as Thor from Adventures in Babysitting. Unfortunately he's suffering from a fatal case of BDS (and KFC for that matter).

What is BDS?