• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone know of an eBayer that goes by the name of Aquariusgirl_1985?

10 posts in this topic

Stuck me on six of my auctions by not paying and no communication. Wierd thing is that the buyer was still buying and selling throughout the whole process of my waiting for payment and reporting the unpaid items. Go figure (shrug)

I left the buyer one neg and am contemplating leaving the other five.

Didja file an non-paying bidder claim?
Yes I did, x6 and still got no response. After that is when I left the one, neg. feedback. I figure I can handle one retaliatory feedback but not six.lol!

Yes I did, x6 and still got no response. After that is when I left the one, neg. feedback. I figure I can handle one retaliatory feedback but not six.lol!

Did you close the non-paying bidder claims and receive the credit for the final fees? If so I can't see how this person is still a registered user.

Did you close the non-paying bidder claims and receive the credit for the final fees? If so I can't see how this person is still a registered user.

Yes I did close them and I agree with you 200% (shrug) There is not even an indication that the person has received six unpaid item strikes. :mad:

I noticed that you've left 2 negs now for this person. What you should do is space out the negatives - don't leave the remaining 4 all at once, but leave one every 4-5 days ... that way when people look at her feedback it looks like she got a stack of negatives from a bunch of different sellers at different times.

I noticed that you've left 2 negs now for this person. What you should do is space out the negatives - don't leave the remaining 4 all at once, but leave one every 4-5 days ... that way when people look at her feedback it looks like she got a stack of negatives from a bunch of different sellers at different times.
(thumbs u

That was the original plan but I jumped the gun a little when leaving the second.

Just a little communication from the buyer would have gone a long way with me. If asked, I probably would have let the buyer slide on going through with the purchases but I hate getting the silent treatment. :mad: