• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Should I change my board name?

Should I change my board name?  

276 members have voted

1. 1. Should I change my board name?

58 posts in this topic

Gordon Bennett! :o
Now you're talking!
Wanker boy

berk

Now, you see...there's one person who gets it, and another who doesn't.

Wanker needs no qualification, nor does berk (excellent piece of dredging there, Watson :applause: ). 'Wanker boy' sounds like a Beverley Hills, MTV generation insult...or an Avril Lavigne song.

Tit.

I think he should go with "pants" myself, but what the hell do I know

Actually "Slacks" is better ! ..A couple of buddies and myself found us in some red neck pool hall late one night after a reception , b/c it was the only one open , and the guys we were sharking , er , gambling w/ keep referring to us as "slacks" !

I guess they hadn't seen dress pants very often ?... mehmeh......BH

Garry, tell me what you like and I will make you a new avatar if you want one.

Why would he want graphical help from someone who can't even make a transparent GIF or PNG file? :baiting:

Because I am the only one who's offered? Since you have so graciously volunteered, I gladly pass over the mantle of helping Garry make a new avatar to you, Shin. (thumbs u

doh!

Any significance behind it?

Not really. When I signed up for ebay I was going to unimaginitively call myself Gaz1973 as my name is Garry and that's my year of birth. Unfortunately the name was already taken so in a landslide of inspiration I knocked a 1 off to become Gaz973. :insane:

Change it to GazMCMLXXIII

There ya go!

I don't think the name Attention Whore is taken yet... :devil:hm

Actually Ant Man is better than all the spidey name variations that seem to be all over the net. I like the more underrated characters.

I've always been partial to Nighthawk.

Garry, tell me what you like and I will make you a new avatar if you want one.

Thanks, if the offer's still open, I'd like a cool Hawkeye avatar. :banana:

Results are in so I'll wrap up this thread. The winning option was "who the hell is Gaz973?" followed by crack which while not surprising, ain't that helpful. Next runner up was "seek fulfillment through other means" so I shall now wander the Earth like Caine from "Kung Fu" to seek enlightenment.

Thanks to all who voted and to Doc for the avatar. (thumbs u

That's The Haunted Tank, my friend (thumbs u

From issues #112 to be precise.

Cool. (thumbs u