• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thanks to all those who helped me finish my run

76 posts in this topic

That is very cool. :applause:

I not asking what it is, but have you ever ran a total of the cost to you?

I think I contributed one of those. :acclaim:

:gossip:

I won't say what it is because someone else would want it.

Hey Mike. I do have a spreadsheet with the purchase price recorded and it is quite a sum. :eek: I comfort myself a little bit with the knowledge that I've already had a few offers on some books that were more than what I paid. Thank you for your contribution. It is one of the best old label 9.4's I've seen. If I wasn't such a chickens*t, I'd give it a resub.

Casey

Btw, great meeting you at last month's forum dinner.

Glad to help with that final piece of the Puzzle, you were more than fair in what you picked up from us.

Thank you, Tom. It was indeed a hard piece to find and thank you for offering it to me.

Wow. That is quite insane ! Its great to hear you finished the collection, and im sure the next 100 will be much easier to find ! Now you should start collecting Avengers , even though I rarely if ever see any of the post 200 books slabbed.

Good luck , and congrats on a SWEET collection !

Congrats on the completion of your run. I couldn't even imagine completing such a long run of books. The run i'm working on consists of a little over 130 issues and I feel that I will probably never finish it. Must be a great relief. (worship)

Major congrats on that collection (worship) that is so cool. Good luck with the crossovers and peds.

Well, with the last piece arriving this afternoon and after some time, considerable effort and even more considerable money, I have finally finished my Uncanny X-Men 1-450 set in 9.2 and higher.

58322-Vader.jpg.d5f984bad448069516d8c2755459aba6.jpg

Congratulations! That's quite a feat to gather all those in such great shape.

It looks like one of my "grail" acquisitions tomorrow might be a X-book. (#94 or GSX #1)

I had no luck finding a G 2.0 X-Men #1 for my price range today at the Motor City show.