• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Locke and Key

97 posts in this topic

These 9.9's seem to be plentiful. The last time I was able to check the status of issue 1, nine copies had been submitted, 4 were 9.9, and 1 was 10.0. I would have paid the prices asked if there were one or two, but so far they seem to be too common to justify the prices paid.

-Chris

These 9.9's seem to be plentiful. The last time I was able to check the status of issue 1, nine copies had been submitted, 4 were 9.9, and 1 was 10.0. I would have paid the prices asked if there were one or two, but so far they seem to be too common to justify the prices paid.

-Chris

Thats a fact,they are everywhere! :sumo:

Just got back from my LCS. They had 3 #1's bagged (they heat seal their back issues), 2 stated 2nd print one didn't state. I took the chance even though the employee said that the guy probably just got lazy and forgot to mark it, he was right it was a 2nd print. meh

how can u tell the difference?

Just got back from my LCS. They had 3 #1's bagged (they heat seal their back issues), 2 stated 2nd print one didn't state. I took the chance even though the employee said that the guy probably just got lazy and forgot to mark it, he was right it was a 2nd print. meh

how can u tell the difference?

I opened the sealed bag and looked inside the front cover...

-Chris

How often does CGC update it's Census? Six 9.8 #1's have been on ebay in the past few days.

Locke and Key is the first IDW I've picked up since 30 Day of Night which had a lower stock cover. So all of their books are on the stiff stuff now?
I didn't know that about L&K - my copies are en route. They gave Dead She Said #1 the high end cover treatment - and all the copies my LCS had were in primo shape.

Just read the first four issues. Awesome series, cant wait til' number 5. I really cant believe how much I like this book.

Side note, crappy place I ordered #2 from sent me a 2nd print, when I paid fr 1st. Was not happy at all with that.

Just read the first four issues. Awesome series, cant wait til' number 5. I really cant believe how much I like this book.

Side note, crappy place I ordered #2 from sent me a 2nd print, when I paid fr 1st. Was not happy at all with that.

I'm really glad you liked it and that I didn't steer you wrong!

I'm really glad you liked it and that I didn't steer you wrong!

(thumbs u (thumbs u

My LCS is out of #1 but he do have the #2 and 3 for me (1st prints). So I should buy them at cover price?

I need a #2 if you could grab one and ship to me I would be happy. Actually any you can pick up I would take, as long as they are 1st prints.

Pat-

I sold 3 sets on Ebay. of 1-4 (#1 was a 2nd print) Still got about $25-35 for each one. Not bad. Was going to slab the 2's but they didn't look like solid 9.8. Heck, doubled what I paid for them even after my LCS debacle.