• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4 to horde from the Copper Age

65 posts in this topic

Do as you like when collecting always, but I'm going to get multiples of these issues

ASM 300

Incerdible Hulk 340

Vampirella 113

Transformers 80

Cerebrus, TMNT 1, Bone, Albedo 2 are some givens, but I'm goingto hit the above 4 like I have WBN 32, Hulk 181, GSXM 1, XM 94, TOD 10, IF 14 from the BA.

Also, while Marvel Comics Presents has many rags, I belive the Weapon X issues will continue to move up.

Do as you like when collecting always, but I'm going to get multiples of these issues

ASM 300

Incerdible Hulk 340

Vampirella 113

Transformers 80

Cerebrus, TMNT 1, Bone, Albedo 2 are some givens, but I'm goingto hit the above 4 like I have WBN 32, Hulk 181, GSXM 1, XM 94, TOD 10, IF 14 from the BA.

Also, while Marvel Comics Presents has many rags, I belive the Weapon X issues will continue to move up.

hm

ASM 300

Incerdible Hulk 340

Vampirella 113

Transformers 80

ASM 300 - Will always be an above average book. But the time to hoard was pre-Spidey 3. But if you can find cheap copies, get them.

Hulk 340 - Eh. Don't see this truly rising much in value.

Vampirella 113 - Absolutely.

Transformers 80 - What's this about? No idea?

ASM 300

Incerdible Hulk 340

Vampirella 113

Transformers 80

ASM 300 - Will always be an above average book. But the time to hoard was pre-Spidey 3. But if you can find cheap copies, get them.

Hulk 340 - Eh. Don't see this truly rising much in value.

Vampirella 113 - Absolutely.

Transformers 80 - What's this about? No idea?

I believe that Hulk 340 will become one of the Copper Ages key books, it's a classic McFarlane cover, it's considered one of the best comic book battles of all time, it's written by Peter David. It guides in OSPG for $45 in NM- right now, and slabs go higher in 9.2 or above, and it's the second match up between the two since Wolverine vs Hulk in Hulk 181.....just my two cents.

yeah, me too, that hulk is a hideous book in my eyes. No offense. That Joe was pure magic when we were growing up.

(tsk) 340 was the springboard that brought McFarlane to ASM. His Hulk run was sweet and his ASM run was even sweeter (at least until he did that goofy Christmas issue).

yeah, me too, that hulk is a hideous book in my eyes. No offense. That Joe was pure magic when we were growing up.

(tsk) 340 was the springboard that brought McFarlane to ASM. His Hulk run was sweet and his ASM run was even sweeter (at least until he did that goofy Christmas issue).

(thumbs u

For many of us who grew up in the 80's, Hulk 340 is iconic.

You can't go wrong with ASM 238 ungraded or graded.

Yeah, the market is first-appearance driven, and so are the movie hype books that drive it.

So that takes out three of the original choices, and along with ASM 238 and 300, what are some other first apps that could fly in the future?