• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Namora #3

17 posts in this topic

You guys are in the right ballpark... 2.5/3.0 range. Too bad about the munch, but great-looking book all the same!

Agreed - technically more of a 2.5 - but the art area looks real nice!

Hero’s for supplies and the very few modern book that I pick up (and for the occasional oldie).

Wayne at Wonderland is a special case. He has no clue what he has in his shop (he does not even go into the stacks anymore he just sits up front). I have found many a great issue there over the years but in the last few years it has been more disappointment than anything else.

No organization, no idea about inventory, no care about condition. I have seen him rip a piece of tape off a f+/vf- silver age x-men right in front of me without a care and still ask 3 times guide for it.

I get most of my books from E-bay , from cons, and off the boards.

I have been to the shop in Visalia that recently moved locations. (I can‘t think of the name right now). How do you like them?

Fresh, supple, lovely eye-appeal, white pages...big ing rat chew top right. :cry:

Namora3Front.jpg

Namora3Back.jpg

Is it for sale? :popcorn: