• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RASL!!

239 posts in this topic

read issue 3 great read. but issue 4 in march 2009??? w.t.f.?

exactly. who's going to remember what's going on 5 months from now? have the first arc in the can and put it out regularly rather than this. an insult to his readership. just another reason to wait for the trade. at this rate, the first arc won't end until 2010. i'll reread bone instead.

well there are only 3 books out...i guess you could just re-read the first three if you find it that difficult to remember what's going on..how long would that take ya, 15 minutes?

I don't find this insulting at all...he does it ALL himself, man..geesh

and i'm always re-reading Bone, anyway lol

It felt like this book was coming out slow but I did not realize just how slow until I read this thread! I have waited months for issues of a book to come out that are supposed to be monthly so I guess I can deal with this no problem.

RASL is finally on the registry :D

quick RASL question: why is RASL's shirt black on the variant cover for #1? His shirt is always white, from what we've seen so far..

also, any guesses on who the bad guy is yet? my money is on his old scientist buddy..the cuckold...any other guesses?

yayyyyyyyy RASL!!

Sooo...a RASL registry set, but no Goon registry set? meh

:gossip: you should have requested it sooner

it all goes by the list, lebowski....put down the pipe and head over the the registry forum (:

violent-smiley-1694.gif