• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RASL!!

239 posts in this topic

I only have enough dough to submit 1 extra book... and I cant decide.. I have a Rasl #1 variant, but also have 6-10 Rasl #1 9.6/9.8 candidates hm

evan you got like 4 months! save up some dough and sub multiples of both!

You're right, but I am a cheap-o.. GA books are so much sweeter than moderns. I like to allot my spending so I know where I stand at all times

schmidt or gern b: can you confirm what the labels on your #1 variants say? retailer's incentive edition or '2 covers exist, both by jeff smith'?

I'm the one that sent the first Rasl #1 variant back to CGC to get the "retailer's incentive edition" added to the label - so any books graded after that has a correct label.

Thanks to me! :acclaim:

My variant has "Retailer's Incentive Edition" on both the front label and on the top of the case.

schmidt or gern b: can you confirm what the labels on your #1 variants say? retailer's incentive edition or '2 covers exist, both by jeff smith'?

I'm the one that sent the first Rasl #1 variant back to CGC to get the "retailer's incentive edition" added to the label - so any books graded after that has a correct label.

Thanks to me! :acclaim:

My variant has "Retailer's Incentive Edition" on both the front label and on the top of the case.

thx, gern (thumbs u