• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official Original Comic Art Trading Thread

10 posts in this topic

This idea was tried in the Comic book market place with little success. Hopefully this thread will do better. If anything we can see some really nice art.

Just post what you want to trade and give an idea what you're looking for.

If the intent is to have pictures posted in the thread, I apologize, I have not set up a photobucket or such account. This is the link to my trade/sell gallery on CAF. Looking for Krenkel, John Alvin, John Berkey, Al Williamson and recreations by the original Golden or Silver Age artists. Always prefer to trade and will trade in your favor to cull my collection down to a manageable size.

Trade Gallery

I'll trade anything in my for sale section on CAF linked in my sig. Looking for some mainstream artists like Kitson, Mahnke and Harris.

I might as well join in. I guess everythign in my CAF gallery (in my sig) is for trade, it just depends on what you are trading back!

So have a look, let me know if anything catches your eye and lmk what you have to trade and lets see what we can work out.

I'm gonna say much the same as Malvin, just about anything from my collection can be available for the right piece, but I will say that the Cooke Catwoman page, Kieth Secret Origins page, Dave Johnson pin-up and Steve Rude paintings are more readily available! Check 'em all out in my CAF (linky in my sig).

Best

Simon