• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So...What did Greggy say?????????

127 posts in this topic

Like:

"I'm late for the Con - who wants to grab my peanuts?"

lol exactly....

Or a slightly different take:

"I gotta run, who wants to grab my nuts?"

"I'm beat... this elephant has been grabbing my nuts all day"

Forget about all that genetic engineering whoosafudge. If you want to combine a pig and an elephant, just get them to make sweeet love.

and your a fellow canadian doh!

You obviously haven't seen the "women" he posts in the babe test thread. :P

You two obviously havent seen South Park Episode 105 - An Elephant Makes Love to A Pig

http://www.planearium2.de/scripts-105.htm

No, I haven't. Angelo keeps telling me I should watch. Keeps calling me, "cartman?" (shrug)

greggyelephant1.gif

"Sorry, folks...but when ya gotta go, ya gotta go. And WOW!...I think I'm gonna need a bigger bag for this one!"

Hmmmmm.... hmhm I've been waiting over 1/2 an hour for George Michael to meet me here outside the restrooms . He's usually quite punctual ??

Thought I would try something different :D , kinda like the New Yorker cartoon contest.

You provide the caption. :insane: So..... What did Greggy say to cause the mass exodus? hm

greggyelephant1.gif

"Once you go Pach you never go back!"

(shrug)

Thought I would try something different :D , kinda like the New Yorker cartoon contest.

You provide the caption. :insane: So..... What did Greggy say to cause the mass exodus? hm

greggyelephant1.gif

"Once you go Pach you never go back!"

(shrug)

lol

greggyelephant1.gif

"I ate so much sushi, I crapped an elephant" :sick: