• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Here are some NYCC Goodies

20 posts in this topic

Hey all, just started getting some stuff back from NYCC. Check it out.

138978526_o.jpg

JRJR signed it twice because I had him all flustered. I was like are you ever going to be at your table in artist alley? and he was like I'll give you a free sketch if you go and write on my card that I wont be there all day. So I took a pic of my note and he loved it ;) It was my first time meeting him and his dad and they were so totally awesome.

138978545_o.jpg

A lot of people think Rob Leifeld is a jerk. I thought he was awesome, he worked really hard for the fans. He was mad cool.

138978614_o.jpg

Dexter Vines.....one of the coolest guys I see at the cons on a regular basis! Spidey Sense Whoa :)

138978429_o.jpg

Bryan Hitch Freebie.....he was not so down to draw spiderman, but he was really nice.

138978383_o.jpg

Scott Hanna Headsketch...one of the better ones I have seen him do on these. Also CGC did not note the Romita Sr. spidey eyes sketch. But its okay cuz I know whats up :)

138978359_o.jpg

Finch....this has been posted around on the infinite thread but what the heck. He is the BOMB!

138978347_o.jpg

Billy Tan cap skrull sketch. :(

138978560_o.jpg

I will commission Aaron Lopresti any day of the week. This is SICK!

138978326_o.jpg

Charlie Adlard- True Gentleman....awesome nice guy. He liked my paint sharpies so much that I just gave him a couple :) (see blue sig at bottom...they work great)

138978577_o.jpg

Walt Simonson Thor Skrull nuff said.

I have a lot of people super interested in this book, but I dont know what to do with it yet.....I might just keep it.

138978336_o.jpg

Neal Adam, Jerry Robinson Sigs. I felt Jerry was appropriate because the joker is so badass on this cover. Should be hot for the movie. IS 8.5 a decent grade.....I really only keep in the 9's but I dont know. I'm not just marvel anymore :)

Thats it for now.....gimme some feedback people!

Thanks

As far as the fate of these books....

Like this post, I sent out an email to some of my best supporters. One of whom is this rich british guy who is somewhat flaky. He already told me he wanted all of them, and he never even negotiates price with me. That being said, he has been flaky recently, and he still owes me some money for an agreed upon stan lee package I will be sending him.

I know you are not allowed to sell in the signature room so I am not going to say anything about prices, but as far as I am concerned I will sell all of these books. Except for the Walt Simonson Thor and the Jerry Robinson batman (until the movie)

You know what else sucks.....you wont believe how many "mint" world trade centers I have submitted and barely any of them come back 9.8's. Definitely a pet peeve.

Thanks so much for all of the nice posts!

You lucked out on that Simonson.

I can't tell you...dude...I have PATIENTLY for over what...8 years now...or however long Marc Nathan has been doing the balt. con...being trying to get a THOR or better yet, Beta Ray Bill sketch from him...and I'LL PAY, Damnit!

I just can't get one.

Drives.

Me.

Up.

The.

Wall.

And forget about getting something from JR Sr.

Virgina steps in there and squashes that like a roach...unless you've got like $1K to throw at Heroe's Initiative or something.

Great cover, man.

Very green with envy.

You lucked out on that Simonson.

I can't tell you...dude...I have PATIENTLY for over what...8 years now...or however long Marc Nathan has been doing the balt. con...being trying to get a THOR or better yet, Beta Ray Bill sketch from him...and I'LL PAY, Damnit!

I just can't get one.

Drives.

Me.

Up.

The.

Wall.

And forget about getting something from JR Sr.

Virgina steps in there and squashes that like a roach...unless you've got like $1K to throw at Heroe's Initiative or something.

Great cover, man.

Very green with envy.

Have you gone up to Walt? or does he just not do those characters? I got a free Darkseid sketch at Baltimore by just asking.

142238849_o.jpg

Chang Watercolor

142239002_o.jpg

Duncan Fegredo was super nice. I love this sketch because of it's uniqueness.

142239037_o.jpg

Finch oh yeah!

142239102_o.jpg

Greg Horn

142239264_o.jpg

Dexter Vines

142239306_o.jpg

Love that Tex G.rider skrull!

142239826_o.jpg

Brian Kong

142239783_o.jpg

Brian Kong

P.S. He does great celebrity drawings if you have an upcoming opportunity to meet someone, you should get him to do a portrait!

Sorry if people feel these are repeats due to the prior posted link. I just wanted to get the images on the boards :)

Enjoy!