• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DC Tarzan run

108 posts in this topic

I thought I would show you the equally impressive, and even less popular companion set Korak Son of Tarzan and Tarzan Family.

That's a great set. :applause: I have the Korak GoldKey issues and should one day go ahead and finish it by getting these DC's as well.

The beauty of this thread may be its introduction of these issues to the broader collecting consciousness - similar to the way that talking about Neal Adams covers lit that fire again.

I hope that people will open their eyes to the grand perfection of Kubert's covers over the years, which to me are every bit as dynamic and essential to comics as Adams'.

The beauty of this thread may be its introduction of these issues to the broader collecting consciousness - similar to the way that talking about Neal Adams covers lit that fire again.

I hope that people will open their eyes to the grand perfection of Kubert's covers over the years, which to me are every bit as dynamic and essential to comics as Adams'.

I just got the new TOR 1 and 2 by Joe Kubert and they were surprisingly fun to read....make me want the original 50's set.