• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey Mods, Can We Get Redhook Reinstated?

354 posts in this topic

What's your motivation?

Unfortunately this is all about Cap N Mandi, who he has had since November. When I asked him to mail them back to me Brad told me he is holding them hostage until he is reinstated here for 6 months and he is blocking my attempts to contact him further.

The whole thing is sad really, Brad can come or go, makes no difference to me. He needs to just mail me that which is mine so Cap N Mandi can continue their travels.

We are adults here last time I checked, right? (shrug)

Enjoy your 15 minutes of drama Brad.

What's your motivation?

My thoughts exactly. Don't get me wrong...Red has been a benefit to these boards...but why now Nik?

Has anyone kept up with his posts on the Comic Corral?

R.

Yeah, cause I really miss Redhook!

Wait, which one was he? The scammer? Or the guy who liked Green Rivers? Or Greggy's old best friend? Or the guy who argued with everyone all the time?

Oh, screw it, never mind. I don't miss any of those tools.

What's your motivation?

My thoughts exactly. Don't get me wrong...Red has been a benefit to these boards...but why now Nik?

R.

...it's kind of lonely over there,... :(

What's your motivation?

He's a young girl on the edge of womanhood, all the wonder of childhood and excitement of adulthood stirring inside her, set against the backdrop of war torn World War 2 Hungary, annnnnnnnnd GO!!! :cry:

big-dossy.jpg

What's your motivation?

He's a young girl on the edge of womanhood, all the wonder of childhood and excitement of adulthood stirring inside her, set against the backdrop of war torn World War 2 Hungary, annnnnnnnnd GO!!! :cry:

big-dossy.jpg

...Redhook, Redhook,...the Movie,...follow his erotic journey from Moscow to Minsk

... pretty please.

:popcorn:

...yeah pleeeeze,...if we get a unanimous vote,...say 2118 board members to agree,....pleeeeze??

There is no chance of a unanimous vote.

What's your motivation?

R.

No secret agenda or conspirecy theory there Roy. I like the guy. I have met him and think he is a pretty good individual (shrug)

Sure he can be stubborn and vocal but who amongst is a saint.