• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey Mods, Can We Get Redhook Reinstated?

354 posts in this topic

... pretty please.

:popcorn:

...yeah pleeeeze,...if we get a unanimous vote,...say 2118 board members to agree,....pleeeeze??

There is no chance of a unanimous vote.

...always the hater Tim,...

What's your motivation?

My thoughts exactly. Don't get me wrong...Red has been a benefit to these boards...but why now Nik?

Has anyone kept up with his posts on the Comic Corral?

R.

No secret agenda or conspirecy theory there Roy. I like the guy. I have met him and think he is a pretty good individual (shrug)

Sure he can be stubborn and vocal but who amongst is a saint.

As far as I'm concerned, you just described Stu and Bug as well. Should they be reinstated?

I have not met either one of them so I really can't come up with an opinion on that issue. Unless you have and would like to vouch for them.

Maybe it's just me, but it felt like the tone of Brad's posts changed the last year he was here. He just seemed angry all the time.

...aside from his anger and paranoia he has a passion for the hobby,...it's just cruel to bannish him...he should be able to play here,...

What's your motivation?

My thoughts exactly. Don't get me wrong...Red has been a benefit to these boards...but why now Nik?

R.

No secret agenda or conspirecy theory there Roy. I like the guy. I have met him and think he is a pretty good individual (shrug)

Couldn't agree more. I've met him too, and beyond his passion and knowledge, he's good folk. (thumbs u

What's your motivation?

R.

As far as I'm concerned, you just described Stu and Bug as well. Should they be reinstated?

Too ing right!!! :headbang:

Not that either of them are actually gone... :insane:

What's your motivation?

R.

Well said, Nik... (thumbs u

It's just so different when you've met, dealt, hung-out, broken bread, etc. with the person as opposed to solely seeing their board persona. It's simply provides one with the patience to get over the occasional tantrum or whatever.

Frankly, after all Red contributed to these boards over the past 4-5 years, I'm surprised at the way the voting is going. His forensic photoshopping skills enabled him to assist in the uncovering of numerous scams and resub upgrades. His humorous scans were legendary. He was an original member of the CGC Liason committee, etc...

On the other hand he is a Met fan, but i forgive him for that.

The "Sting" operation was pretty slick, but has obviously soured many despite going after one of the "Bad" guys. (I'm still not convinced that his choice of "partners" in that operation wasn't what turned so many against him...)

just in case anyone was guessing, I voted for his return............ :foryou:

What's your motivation?

R.

Couldn't agree more. I've met him too, and beyond his passion and knowledge, he's good folk. (thumbs u

I have met him as well. In fact, I'm looking forward to spending time with Brad and his wife this summer.

I did check out the comics corral after um MrBedrock thought he got banned. lol I had no intentions of posting until I recieved a warm welcome thread from Brad. The same welcome that I recieved at his house.

It's my opinion that anyone that has met him cannot argue that he is a kind, generous person. Heck, he never met my daughter but, gave her this book.

Thor132CGC.jpg

Plus some Toon Tumblers.

He doesn't look too mean to me. (shrug)

BradandI.jpg

Sheesh, it's almost even in the voting. I voted for his return as he was such a fixture on these boards, and on the one occasion I met him we got on pretty well.

Of course, he would be the first properly banned member to be reinstated (if it were to happen, which is obviously unlikely).

Unfortunately this is all about Cap N Mandi, who he has had since November. When I asked him to mail them back to me Brad told me he is holding them hostage until he is reinstated here for 6 months and he is blocking my attempts to contact him further.

OMFG that is so lame, and he should never be allowed back just because of this. meh

Nik, you know I like you man, but have you read this?

Unfortunately this is all about Cap N Mandi, who he has had since November. When I asked him to mail them back to me Brad told me he is holding them hostage until he is reinstated here for 6 months and he is blocking my attempts to contact him further.

The whole thing is sad really, Brad can come or go, makes no difference to me. He needs to just mail me that which is mine so Cap N Mandi can continue their travels.

We are adults here last time I checked, right? \(shrug\)

Enjoy your 15 minutes of drama Brad.

:screwy::screwy::screwy::screwy::screwy::screwy:doh!

What ? Why was he banned again ?

For using the boards to run a scam on another member.

Scammers,shills, and the likes of I vote no.

Insights and helpfulness are great. Scamming people is bad.

It was a little more involved than that.

Plus, I find it highly unlikely that the mods will reverse their decision.