• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Baker Romance
43 43

13,802 posts in this topic

And, speaking of Baker books, I got one of my Baker grails in the mail last week. A very cool and generous boardie (he know who he is) helped me get one of my top 5 favorite Bakers.

#25 is an incredible issue and seems to get all the love but I like this one a lot more. The book has a clean un-cluttered look to it. The flirty expression on the girl and the cool old car really floats my boat. Many thanks again for selling me this awsome book!

comcinderellalove29_zpsdkyzcqsw.jpg

And, speaking of Baker books, I got one of my Baker grails in the mail last week. A very cool and generous boardie (he know who he is) helped me get one of my top 5 favorite Bakers.

#25 is an incredible issue and seems to get all the love but I like this one a lot more. The book has a clean un-cluttered look to it. The flirty expression on the girl and the cool old car really floats my boat. Many thanks again for selling me this awsome book!

Cinderella :luhv:

It's a great cover -- nearly all of his late St John covers are. But CL 25 is in a class by itself! :sumo:

Bakerfan has been buying Baker books for a LONG time. I believe pre-ebay. I sold and traded him a few nice ones a very long time ago. I suspect he still has many that would make your eyes bulge. I would think one of the best collections of these out there...

I emailed bakerfan about this thread so maybe he'll stop by and post a few of his treasures

This is just amazing how these books have escalated in value. I've been priced out of the ebay market for the most part. I guess it was just a matter of time before the true scarcity and value of these books was reflected in the market. It's sad in a way, especially for those of us who do not plan to ever sell our Bakers... :sorry:

I won't even guess what that 5.5 CL25 cost you. I'm just glad I don't need one... lol

No, I just called him and bought it as fast as I could. That was back when he sent out a list...I wasn't going to beat around the bush on that one... lol

Paying over guide for a Baker? So, that's where this all began. :taptaptap: