• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

To whom it may concern

77 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Unfortunately, things are getting a little out of control on this board lately so we have to remind you of the following:

Stop the name calling and personal attacks.

Stop baiting people you know have hot tempers.

Do not use these boards to follow someone around and terrorize them.

If you don't like someone or can't have a civil conversation with a particular person, stay away from them.

If you want to argue with someone, do it via private messages.

The moderators are not going to take the time to try and figure out "who started it". So, if these guidelines are not followed, strikes will be applied without the courtesy of a warning.

This is a message board. Above all, it is supposed to be fun. Let's all lighten up.

Sorry, Chuck...

tonofbricks.gif

It's okay drice6900. I don't even know what you are apologizing about. stooges.gif

For accusing you of raping Edgar Church, selling high priced garbage, thinking you invented the comics secondary market, and ... oh, wait 893whatthe.gif... your the wrong Chuck!

Nevermind... foreheadslap.gif

- D.

Sorry, Chuck...

tonofbricks.gif

It's okay drice6900. I don't even know what you are apologizing about. stooges.gif

For accusing you of raping Edgar Church, selling high priced garbage, thinking you invented the comics secondary market, and ... oh, wait ... your the wrong Chuck!

Nevermind...foreheadslap.gif

It's okay, I get that all the time. frown.gif

dang it. Did I miss the JC and comicwhiz brawl?

Yep...part of the thread with their "verbal" punches got pulled last week, but from today's strikes I'm guessing they continued it via PM, but I ask you - what fun is that!?!?