• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GA FS - Supe 2/4, Cap 35 - Torch 9 HIGH GRADE

95 posts in this topic

star comics 3 was on Win's "need" list of just a month ago...so I suspect he will be very happy and thankful to Andy!

Maybe he should hold out for a higher grade copy...

:jokealert:

star comics 3 was on Win's "need" list of just a month ago...so I suspect he will be very happy and thankful to Andy!

Maybe he should hold out for a higher grade copy...

:jokealert:

a joke for sure!

lol

7. Marvel Mystery Comics #12 3.5. This is a very tight flat book with amazing eye appeal. Very bright deep colors, with perfect registration. PQ is a beautiful creamy-off-white. This copy has 1 draw back the centerfold is married. The page color matches beautifully though, so it is not very noticeable. There are also a few very tiny pcs of tape. $725

The only Kirby-c of the Marvel Mystery run if I'm not mistaken... :cool:

5. Dollman #8 1st appearance of Torchy 2.0. Looks 4.5 from FC, but silverfish damaged :( Still nice book with Off-White PQ! $150

:takeit:

Very nice,Szelim ! :applause:

Thanks! First Torchy. :cloud9:

9. War Victory Adventures #2 Classic stereotype cover with awesome US Flag scene! 9.0! This book is amazing with WHITE pages and covers. Just the tiniest of defects. $225

Ill take it!

Nice purchase. I would have grabbed this in a second had I seen it. :frustrated: