• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's the Lowest Price Recorded for a Whiz Comics #1 (or 2, whatever!)

106 posts in this topic

I am a silver age collector but I only own one GA book. Of course my GA grail is a Batman 1. I know a Tec 27 and an Action 1 is not within my reach. :grin: YET

Oh and here is the only GA book I bought in my collection.

Shazam!

I am a silver age collector but I only own one GA book. Of course my GA grail is a Batman 1. I know a Tec 27 and an Action 1 is not within my reach. :grin: YET

Shazam!

Very cool!

Shazam!

I'm officially jealous! (worship) (worship)

Shazam!

Awesome book benz (worship)

Shazam!

Awesome book benz (worship)

Thanks Bill, davidpg and piper. I learn alot from this boards and appreciate you guys sharing your books. Specially Ciorac's Action 1 :cloud9: