• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What do you hate but everyone else seems to like?

254 posts in this topic

Conan? I stopped buying at 38. When I knew Adams was no more.

Me too. I collected the books and was thinking how little I enjoyed the title with BWS leaving, then issue #37 came out & I thought "Allright! I'll stick with it after all!" Well, I looked at the next couple of issues & never looked back.

Pedigrees.

It's a book... It was printed alongside other identical books all created equal.

It's wonderful that it survived and is usually in top notch condition but that alone should be enough to satisfy a collector. I'm in the minority.

Pedigrees.

It's a book... It was printed alongside other identical books all created equal.

It's wonderful that it survived and is usually in top notch condition but that alone should be enough to satisfy a collector. I'm in the minority.

I bet you hate Christmas and apple pie too.

Pedigrees.

I love pie.

1. Kirby art, especially his '70s stuff!!

2. Frank Miller Batman!

3. Romance books.

BTW, I didn't think it was possible for anyone to think Eagles as overrated. Hotel California, the song and album, is a Masterpiece !!!

Pedigrees.

Why does Mica hate America? (shrug)

Pedigrees.

Why does Mica hate America? (shrug)

I think he's Canadian. hm

Oh... and anything printed or filmed in black and white.

I hate B&W comics and would never buy one unless I could sell it for a greatly marked up price ;)

So the Marvel Essentials aren't an option for you?

Jim

Corn...I hate corn in every conceivable way :sick:

except for cornbread :cloud9:

Right on, Larry. (thumbs u

When I was little, I had to help pick that stuff, shuck it, silk it and then carry the corn cobs off once they had cut the corn off the cob. I hate it with a passion rivaled by almost none other. I won't even eat soup that has corn in it. :sick: