• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

INCREDIBLE HULK 2008 movie Ed Norton had greatest special effects of all-time?

17 posts in this topic

I just came back from the HULK Ed Norton movie, I have never seen a movie with special effects this good. WOW! Marvel is on a roll! The theatre was jam- packed with people of all ages and color. Marvel is surely doing something right. I`ts exciting to be a comics fan again.

I just came back from the HULK Ed Norton movie, I have never seen a movie with special effects this good. WOW! Marvel is on a roll! The theatre was jam- packed with people of all ages and color. Marvel is surely doing something right. I`ts exciting to be a comics fan again.

:screwy:

Here's the release schedule. Right now, Cap and the Avengers movies are going to be same year.

Iron Man 2 Marvel Scheduled for April 30, 2010 release

Thor Marvel Scheduled for June 4, 2010 release

The First Avenger: Captain America (working title) Marvel Scheduled for May 6, 2011 release

The Avengers Marvel Scheduled for July 2011 release

Ant-Man Marvel Writer/director engaged

lollollollol

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Oh , quit being such a buzz killer , ya ol' fert .....................BH

please don`t judge this movie by it`s puny trailer. this movie has to be seen in the theatre and it`s pretty violent. should have got a R rating. this Hulk is ugly and scary upclose. Ed Norton is on top of his game.his best performance since American History X. Like to talk more about it but I don`t want to give away some spoilers.

Marvel is creating a whole new generation of fans with these movies.

I thought it was a decent movie: B- maaaybe B. But I don't think Norton was anywhere near his American History X performance--that movie was absolutely top-notch across the board. And I don't think it was graphic enough for an R rating. PG-13 was plenty sufficient.